The week’s small things:
- People trusted me to guide them yesterday and I was able to be worthy of their trust.
- My dog? Puppy kisses in the morning are the greatest way to wake up, EVER.
- I woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee.
- I weigh less today than I did a week ago. Yay vegetables.
- I’m grateful that my partner is no longer living a life of constant physical pain. The second back surgery = shorter recovery time, a highly skilled surgeon and big physical preparation on his part.
- I can work from home which transforms a bad morning in the office into an afternoon pajama-party-with-laptop-and-loud-music while still working. LOVE IT.
- My broken (fractured!) toe doesn’t hurt any more or any less after 8 hours on my feet. A definite sign that it’s healing!
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.