This week’s small things:
- We got free Christmas lights from our neighborhood association!
- Our friends had us over for supper and it was the best combo of good company, delicious ribs and laughter.
- Both of our recent foster puppies have been adopted and will be going to their new homes this week.
- I skipped a frenemy Christmas party. That in itself made this a glowing gold star week.
- Another week with a smaller arse by eating healthy and exercise (does chair-dancing to Lady Gaga for 4 days straight count as exercise?)
- When I walk around our new neighborhood, people smile and wave when they meet on the street. I like that way more than my habit of trouncing to the mailbox in my pajamas.
- The Husband makes me laugh:
Two atoms are sitting at the bar.
Atom One: “Egads, I think I’ve lost an electron!”
Atom Two: “Are you sure?”
Atom One: “Yes. I’m POSITIVE.”
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.