This week’s small things:
- I haven’t given The Husband the stomach bug that’s been lingering since Dec 30.
- The Husband hasn’t given me his throat and chest plague that appeared on Saturday and stole his voice.
- World of Warcraft. We’ve been near addicts for years yet when I’m an orc, my mind is distracted from the urge to vomit.
- Saskatoon berries available in frozen form at my local grocery store.
- A new lovely painting is coming to a house near me (well, MY house). We ordered it. It’s freaking awesome. I’ll post photos when it arrives.
- We picked up new chairs to go around our awesome and HUGE kitchen table (it’s really really old and I loves it). We braved Ikea during their big sale and dudes, it was a really good thing to do and now visitors to our den don’t have to sit on the dog-hair covered floor.
- Drops sock yarn that’s knitting up so fast (2 socks on one circular) that it’s like crazy magic.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things. I’m doing it every Sunday for 52 weeks.
(except this week – I slept through Sunday and although I was grateful, I didn’t document accordingly until Wed.)