This week’s small things:
- Frozen blueberries with a layer of vanilla yogurt on top which is then left on my desk for a couple hours to thaw. The yogurt traps the blueberries and juice into an airtight compartment that is perfectly intact until my spoon digs through.
- Relaxing on the couch with a friend that also knits
- Yves Mexican Veggie Ground Round
- The garage walls are now insulated, boarded and painted. It was 6.5 degrees Celsius in there last night while outside, it was much colder. YAY!
- Mornings burrowed under the blankets with The Husband and The Dog
- 2 socks knit at once on one long circular needle. So cool. I feel very clever every time I work on a pair of socks this way.
- Playing video games with Da Boyz on a lazy Saturday instead of doing un-fun stuff.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things. I’m doing it every Sunday for 52 weeks.