1. Our childcare provider opens her door with a smile every single morning. She warmly welcomes my often miserable morning-hating child. The drama! The angst! The sadness of it all! She gives him some time to get it out of his system then reigns him in and redirects him to a happier place. I’m not a morning person either so I really appreciate her empathetic methods.
2. Dairy-free, nut-free and soy-free cake mix by Betty Crocker. Delicious!
3. Painting birdhouses is something that engages little guy and myself. Perfect fun on a summer evening on the deck.
4. This course I’m in right now has a great instructor. Engagement triggers my brain to learn.
5. Portobello Mushroom burger was the special today in the cafe. Zucchini, peppers, sprouts, cream cheese – delicious.
Wage a battle against embitterment: Grace in Small Things.